Crochet Along 2015

maandag 23 februari 2009

Our Creative Corner

I've found another blog with sketches/challenges for making cards: ourcreativecorner.
This week the challenge was: Use a tag.

This is my card.....


I made it for my friend. She is donating one of her kidneys to her husband. His kidneys don't work anymore and he's very ill. They had to choose between dialyses or kidneydonation. Luckely for them her kidney was suitable for him. Next week they are going to be admitted to the hospital and March 4th is the date for their surgery.

Last week at OCC it was this sketch


and I made this card.........

Thanks for looking!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Ik zou het leuk vinden als je een berichtje achterlaat.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I love it when you leave a message!