Crochet Along 2015

zaterdag 29 augustus 2009

ABC Challenge - Circles

The challenge this week at ABC Challenge is

C is for Circles

Lovely!!

Here's my card.....


with some close-ups........


....and the inside..........


I used for this card: patterned paper from Basic Grey, ink pad, transparant button, prima flowers, thread, safety-pin, pin, little label, bling bling-stones, flower punch, fern-leaves punch.
And guess what......
For the last Challenge (B = for Buttons), see post below, my card made it to the Top 5! How great is that!
Thanks for looking!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty card, inside and out! I love the colors and papers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Jolanda Thanks for popping by my place as it gives me a chance to find your place. I love your work its amazing and will be back often.Great card and love the inside too.
    Hugs Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. fantastic!

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wow stunning design - gorgeous papers

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik zou het leuk vinden als je een berichtje achterlaat.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I love it when you leave a message!